bugsysboy21bugsysboy21

Main Art Reviews Stats

Replaced Replaced

The animation was okay, as was the sound, it could use improvement though. The main problem lies with the plot, it was too shallow and didn't really go anywhere. The punchline, if you could call it that, didn't make any sense and had no buildup.

Jeanyawesome responds:

Thank you for the criticism, and I'll try to improve the sound by the next one, but I think that part of why the plot's bad is because of the time I had and working on this alone wasn't helping, if you liked it thank you and if you didn't, thank you for looking at it and giving me your thoughts.

Shovel Knight is Not Funn Shovel Knight is Not Funn

Great animation, Decent voice acting. The humor of the punchline however was sort of ruined by the shovelknight's dialogue when he reacts, it made the whole thing seem a bit amateur, like you couldn't come up with a funny way to end the joke so you just made him swear a bunch.

4TAKEN responds:

Nice, thank you so much for your comment.
I think everyone has it's own idea of humor, we did this not with the intention to be funny, but because the idea make us laugh... a lot.
Hopefully our following work can coincide with your idea of humor. =)

Prostitute Mickey 6 Prostitute Mickey 6

Enjoyed it a lot. Seems for the last episode you decided to really leave mickey in a bad state, he now has tits and is addicted to heroin, not really a happy ending, which is hilarious. Good job, sad to see it's the last one but guess you gotta change it up eventually.

Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad Sparkle Pom-Pom Squad

I can't be the only one that thinks this guy got his art style directly from spazkid? Anyways, decent video, voice acting needs a bit of work.

Twisted4000 responds:

There's like at least 20 other people that also think that

I Know You Too Well I Know You Too Well

its okay, but i think it got its ratings from the titties

CLOPPING.MOV CLOPPING.MOV

Accurate enough.

We Just Exist We Just Exist

it seems like you just tried to get as vague, random, and hipster messagey as you possibly could, everything about this just makes me feel annoyed.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

ugh.

Bad animation, stupid characters, some nice gore but it seems like you might as well have just had a whole video of people getting blown apart instead of basing the story around a dwarf who just grunts at everything. oh and the dubstep music made it even worse. 5 points for gore though.

MiddleFingerRings responds:

It is a highly intelligent story packed with symbolism and the slight gore is only incidental.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

I love you man.

This is the only thing i've laughed this hard at in forever, looking forward to watching your videos for a long time.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach