bugsysboy21bugsysboy21

Main Art Reviews Stats

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

The atmosphere at points was genuinely well done, while at others it seemed a bit forced and overdone, such as the waterfalls of blood. The main thing however was that the game played like a very shallow platformer, where the game would have been made stronger with more of a focus on plot and atmosphere. Good attempt for the time you were given though.

Dragon Pals Dragon Pals

Garbage game made to sap people out of their money for *gold coins*.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I love you. I love your games. I love your movies, And this game is just the icing on that super awsome cake called Krinkels have a good day mate. You deserve it.

The Bester Game Ever Made The Bester Game Ever Made

Well, I'm rating off of gameplay, graphics, etc. And for that you don't deserve anything, but the jokes were pretty cheesy, and funny, so i guess you deserve a star for that at least

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

Super Duper chili cheese.

I think i get why your drawings are so screwed up. You do it not only for the shock factor but your also just sick in the head, and that's commendable. Keep drawing sick works of art that delve into the deepest depths of peoples dark imagination, and i will keep on loving your art.

MOAR FRAGS!!!11 MOAR FRAGS!!!11

Terrible.

Not good, not a good selection of weapons, its slow and the zombies get stuck behind walls.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

On my nizzle

This is crunk. Fo shizzle.

Loved Loved

SWEET! And i understand it.

*Spolier alert* If you follow it throughout, it says it loves you and that it controls you and that you are its. So at the end you come into a big room and you see this floating disc thing at the end, i figured it out (i think) that that thing is a coin of some sort and the thing speaking to you was greed, and it could control your body, or mind because it would take over your life if you followed what it said, as jumping into a pit of spikes for money. Thats just what i think :)