bugsysboy21bugsysboy21

Main Art Reviews Stats

Replaced Replaced

The animation was okay, as was the sound, it could use improvement though. The main problem lies with the plot, it was too shallow and didn't really go anywhere. The punchline, if you could call it that, didn't make any sense and had no buildup.

Jeanyawesome responds:

Thank you for the criticism, and I'll try to improve the sound by the next one, but I think that part of why the plot's bad is because of the time I had and working on this alone wasn't helping, if you liked it thank you and if you didn't, thank you for looking at it and giving me your thoughts.

Shovel Knight is Not Funn Shovel Knight is Not Funn

Great animation, Decent voice acting. The humor of the punchline however was sort of ruined by the shovelknight's dialogue when he reacts, it made the whole thing seem a bit amateur, like you couldn't come up with a funny way to end the joke so you just made him swear a bunch.

4TAKEN responds:

Nice, thank you so much for your comment.
I think everyone has it's own idea of humor, we did this not with the intention to be funny, but because the idea make us laugh... a lot.
Hopefully our following work can coincide with your idea of humor. =)

Prostitute Mickey 6 Prostitute Mickey 6

Enjoyed it a lot. Seems for the last episode you decided to really leave mickey in a bad state, he now has tits and is addicted to heroin, not really a happy ending, which is hilarious. Good job, sad to see it's the last one but guess you gotta change it up eventually.

Beautiful Nightmare Beautiful Nightmare

The atmosphere at points was genuinely well done, while at others it seemed a bit forced and overdone, such as the waterfalls of blood. The main thing however was that the game played like a very shallow platformer, where the game would have been made stronger with more of a focus on plot and atmosphere. Good attempt for the time you were given though.

Dragon Pals Dragon Pals

Garbage game made to sap people out of their money for *gold coins*.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I love you. I love your games. I love your movies, And this game is just the icing on that super awsome cake called Krinkels have a good day mate. You deserve it.

Untitled 72 Untitled 72

Really love the lighting and the hairlike strands of grass and flesh coming off of the corpse, really brings it all together.

Hitler-Jugend Hitler-Jugend

I couldn't help but notice her features are slightly misshapen, nose is crooked to the left, right part of her mouth is a tad higher, her right eye is weird looking as well.

neilDhutchison responds:

Thanks, i see the flaws, this was my first attempt at a portrait digitally. Must practice more XD

Status Quo Status Quo

So its a guy with a hole in his chest. cool.

beastkid7 responds: